The Four-Year college Scholarship is for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program. Contact your high school academic advisor or campus Military Science department for more information.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- Serve full time in the Army for four years
- Selected Cadets may choose to serve part time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career
Talk to your campus Military Science department about other ways to join Army ROTC and incentives available, including opportunities to compete for two-, three-, or four-year college scholarships.
• To apply online for a scholarship, click here.