Housing and Residential Life at UAFS offers accommodations for summer camps and conferences. Whether your group is five people or 100 people, ages 13 to 80, our Lion’s Den suite-style residence hall will fit your needs.
- Staff Available 24 hours a day
- Secure facility with card access and surveillance cameras
- Community lounges with mini fridges, microwaves, cable TV, and free local calling phones
- Laundry room (bring your own detergent)
- Wired and wireless internet access (security code provided upon check-in)
- Moveable extra-long twin bed
- Wardrobe (bring your own hangers) and dresser
- Desk and desk chair
- Bathroom in the suite
- Toiletries are not provided
|Summer Rates (per person per night)|
|Camp room without linens||$15|
|Camp room with linens||$18|
|Private camp suite with linens||$40|
|Private room in a shared suite no linens||$22|
|Private room in a shared suite with linens||$25|
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (479) 788-7348
We offer linen service to groups who request it, and the conference organizer must choose whether or not to have linen service for their entire group. Linen service includes sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, hand towels, and wash cloths. Our rates are competitive with other area options.
For dining options for your group, please contact our Campus Dining provider, Aramark, at (479) 788-7311.
You’ll find that being part of a summer conference group at the Lion’s Den is a good mix between a retreat center and hotel as we do not offer all the amenities and services as a hotel yet our facility is comfortable and convenient.
To begin the process of reserving space for your group, please contact us.
Conference attendees are expected to abide by all Housing policies listed in the Residential Handbook.